Email Issues

A forum devoted to the discussion of all topics having to do with scripting and other advanced programming using iX Developer.
dthomas

Email Issues

Post by dthomas »

So I am having a rather weird email issue. Testing Email functionality with the Sample script works. I then saved a copy of the sample script and made modifications to it to meet what i am trying to do.

Testing my modifications worked as well. I then copied the script and the Alarm distributor settings into the other program I am working on and tested it and it worked.

Forward a few days - code was tested again and now it is not working. It runs into issues somewhere inside the IEmailSenderService. Trying to figure out what was going on I opened my modified Email sample script that I used to copy into main program and it is coming up with the same message of Email can not be delivered.

I then open the sample email script and it works.

At one point I wondered if it might be a version thing as I recall my main program at one point was converted from 2.2 to 2.4. This however is not the case with the Email sample script though. This was created in 2.4 from the start.

Wondering what is going on and if there is a way to get access to the IEmailsenderService code to try and debug what is going on.

Thanks
Dallas

Russ C.

Re: Email Issues

Post by Russ C. »

Hi Dthomas,

This is an older post but if you're still having issues, let us know and we'll take a closer look at what might be happening.
Best regards,

Russ
(801) 708-6690
Technical Support
Contact Us

Beijer Electronics AB
http://www.beijerelectronics.us