Mitsubishi FX3U with 2 x T4A

Discussion of configuring and troubleshooting communication to PLC's or other devices using iX Developer.
mAcman

Mitsubishi FX3U with 2 x T4A

Post by mAcman »

Hello,
I want communicate FX3U(without ethernet module,only main Mini din slot rs422) with 2 x T4A. For now i am using FX Series Serial protocol and transparent routing. Everything is working but second panel communicate much slower than first. In driver help i was read that "the routing function will never be as fast as regular transfer".
Mayby someone know is there is solution to connect 2 x T4A with Mitsubishi FX3U and that 2 panels working in the same accepted speed?
Thanks for any help

gkyriakos

Re: Mitsubishi FX3U with 2 x T4A

Post by gkyriakos »

mAcman wrote:Hello,
I want communicate FX3U(without ethernet module,only main Mini din slot rs422) with 2 x T4A. For now i am using FX Series Serial protocol and transparent routing. Everything is working but second panel communicate much slower than first. In driver help i was read that "the routing function will never be as fast as regular transfer".
Mayby someone know is there is solution to connect 2 x T4A with Mitsubishi FX3U and that 2 panels working in the same accepted speed?
Thanks for any help

I would add a serial communication card to the PLC and make two connections to get the same speed.