Upload From Target Problem

Discussion of configuring and troubleshooting communication to PLC's or other devices using iX Developer.
automatix

Upload From Target Problem

Post by automatix »

Hi all.
I have a mysterious problem so i want little help.
I have an T10A panel connected to a Modicon plc.I can download every project but i cant upload from target.When try download i found my panel via the correct IP address.When i choose the correct T10A IP address then the choice "download all source code for later upload" becomes gray and is unable to click that.The same with upload from target choice where "upload" is gray because i cant download to my panel all source code.I saw that my panel supports upload from target(TxA).
Please give me a solution.

Best regards
Adonatos Dennis

mark.monroe

Re: Upload From Target Problem

Post by mark.monroe »

You should upgrade the Panel's firmware. I save PMed you a firmware link.
Best Regards,
Mark Monroe

Beijer Electronics, Inc. | Applications Engineer

automatix

Post by automatix »

I executed the image loader,i have turned off firewall,i have set the ip so i can download to T10A panel,but in "select operator panel" the tab is empty.The image loader cant find my panel instead my pc is in the same network with the panel.There is some other problem that i cant find it?
Thank you.

mark.monroe

Post by mark.monroe »

Turn the panel off. Then put your figure on the panel, now power it on and hold your figure on the panel. If it is a Panel with old firmware, it will go into update mode. Then you should see it on the network.

Also, you need to use a cross over cable or a hub to connect to the panel. You can not use a straight through cable directly connected to the panel to download firmware to it.
Best Regards,
Mark Monroe

Beijer Electronics, Inc. | Applications Engineer