IX Developer 2.0 doesn't give me report :(

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
memethemyn

IX Developer 2.0 doesn't give me report :(

Post by memethemyn »

Hi..

First I want to introduce myself and my project.

I am an electronical engineer living in Turkey and very interested in IX since it introduced. Now in IX 2.0 I started to design a test system for my company. It is very useful and simple so the operator can test products automatically. But I want to report test values in an excel file. I tried to make a sample in excel and write the SQL commands but it didn't worked :( What is the problem I didn't find.

Please help me for this problem.

Thanks already.

mark.monroe

Re: IX Developer 2.0 doesn't give me report :(

Post by mark.monroe »

Hi memethemyn,

Can you personal message me and attach your project and excel file to the message? There is a "PM" button that allows you to send messages just to me. Then I can look at your project and excel spreadsheet and see what your trying to do. Without those two things, I can not help you.
Best Regards,
Mark Monroe

Beijer Electronics, Inc. | Applications Engineer

memethemyn

Re: IX Developer 2.0 doesn't give me report :(

Post by memethemyn »

Dear Mark..

Thanks for your interest. But now I use the tral version of IX 2.0 and tria time was end :( So I couldn't open my project. Now I'm waiting for product key from the distrubutor in Turkey. When I took the license key I will open the project and send to you.

Best Regards..