Alarm info request

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
enekos

Alarm info request

Post by enekos »

Hi

I'm trying to get alarm info request functionality to my project, but problem is that "Alarm viewer" -component seems to work as expected, but I would like to have my own buttons. Alarm view screen template is nice...but info button does not work. It's using script to call function "AlarmViewer1.ShowInfo();" but I don't get what that is trying to do, at least in my project it does not do anything.

Target is to have general alarm information screen which have instruction and pictures which are indexed using index-tag. I try to set this tag and open the screen when info button is pressed. Tag setting and screen opening are configured in alarm server, for each alarm. I'm just not able to trigger this action.

I can't access to any functionality of the packed Alarm View -component, so I don't know what those buttons actually do. Sample project for this is useless, it's just showing the same screen every time the button is pressed, independent the alarm selection.

I think question is how do I trigger this Alarm Info Request if not using the Alarm View -component?

Kyle W.

Re: Alarm info request

Post by Kyle W. »

The alarm info button is configured per alarm or per group using an action. Open the Alarm Server and select the alarm you want to have trigger the action to show your pictures/screen.
Attachments
Snap 2015-04-15 at 10.44.54.png
Snap 2015-04-15 at 10.44.54.png (76.15 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
Best Regards,

Kyle W. | Applications Engineer
Beijer Electronics, Inc.