Programmatic control of iX T12B Panel LEDs

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
asccloutier

Programmatic control of iX T12B Panel LEDs

Post by asccloutier »

Hey,

Can I control the four LEDs at each corner of the T12B panel through my code? I would really like to flash a couple of them red if there are Alarms. It looks like there is a system tag for the power LED (upper left) but none of the others seem available. I remember playing with them through the maintenance mode but I've been unable to find any info on them in the documentation or on the internet.

If anyone has any insight I would surely appreciate it!

Aaron

stuartm

Re: Programmatic control of iX T12B Panel LEDs

Post by stuartm »

Available from the Tags screen: add System Tag
Attachments
SystemTagsLED.jpg
SystemTagsLED.jpg (49.43 KiB) Viewed 6406 times

asccloutier

Post by asccloutier »

I appreciate the reply. That was the LED I alluded to in my post. My question was whether or not the other three LEDs could be controlled. Based on the lack of responses I will assume they cannot.

That is disappointing.

JohnCZ

Post by JohnCZ »

Hi asccloutier,

well, the system tags only control ONE LED ( The upper left corner ).

To be able to control the LED on the TxA series, it is required that you have the latest image build installed in the HMI (b148) and that you are using iX Developer 1.31.93 or later, on the TxB series it's b102.

There is no indication at all that there are three LEDs. Maybe in future they will be controlled LED. But not now

BR
JohnCZ

asccloutier

Post by asccloutier »

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. That's a bummer but I suppose one LED is better than none.

Aaron