Programming samples disappeared.

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
wlederer

Programming samples disappeared.

Post by wlederer »

A strange event happened, all program samples disappeared from iX Developer on my laptop. No idea where to look for them. Before, I installed Visual C# 2010 Express (as was required for debugging tasks). Where can I find them or download? Especially important for me the scripting examples.
P.S.May be is is happened, because the iX Developer is Demo version? Commercial version is expected to be delivered in 2 weeks.
Thank You in advance, Waldemar

Ron L.

Re: Programming samples disappeared.

Post by Ron L. »

Are you not seeing the samples listed in the "Samples" tab on start up. I expect that when you install the full version, whatever issue that is preventing the samples from being displayed will be resolved. In the meantime, if there are any samples you need, please let me know and I will be happy to post them here.
Best Regards,

Beijer Electronics, Inc.
Ron Lloyd | Applications Engineer

wlederer

Post by wlederer »

Thank You Ron, most desired are the scripting samples for data manipulating (data import/export, setting communication interface...).
Waldemar

Ron L.

Post by Ron L. »

Can you be more specific of the functionality you are looking for? There's a lot of samples that may fall into those categories. But most of that type of functionality is standard and documented in the User Manual (no sample needed).
https://www.beijerelectronics.com/API/S ... 3D3C1751/1

I've attached a couple examples that might help.
Attachments
Script_Database_Export.zip
(198.15 KiB) Downloaded 564 times
Sample_Recipe.zip
(296.79 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
Script_XML_FileIO.zip
(97.88 KiB) Downloaded 576 times
DBExportImport.zip
(207.79 KiB) Downloaded 575 times
Best Regards,

Beijer Electronics, Inc.
Ron Lloyd | Applications Engineer